Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Little Rock Friends

My dear friend Teraysa. I got to stay with her and we
got some much needed catch-up time.

You never fully realize how much you miss a place, and how much you miss the people, until you are suddenly back and it hits you right in the face. I loved every minute of seeing my friends and enjoyed spectacular spring weather with glorious sunshine all weekend. It was quite nostalgic to be back in Little Rock and visiting with old friends and running on my favorite old streets. Thank you to everyone for being so wonderful, it was truly a weekend to remember. I had to battle mild depression when I left town and headed home. Miss you guys!

Brian, Karen, John and Allison, Me, Lea and Greg at the post race party.
Everyone ran some part of the marathon-full, half or relay.

The Girls: Karen, Lea, me, Allison, Tina


Tina and I at the post race party.


Tray and I again, at our favorite Starbucks. :)

2 comments:

Jen said...

I couldn't wait to read about your time in Arkansas. Glad friends made it special.

Tina @GottaRunNow said...

Well, it's Thursday... Hopefully you aren't too sore now!

I was curious about what plan you use, too. I just make up my own. I use the Rookie plan on the Boston Marathon site and Hudson's book Run Faster for ideas, though.